Aims The course aims to:
* Provide participants with knowledge, tools and strategies related to clean technologies
* Inspire and energize participants to be agents for positive change in their countries
* Expose participants to new approaches and opportunities in the field of clean technology
* Present Israel as a case study from which to draw valuable lessons about clean technology
* Enrich participants with professional skills with which to develop their careers and best benefit their communities and countries
* Connect participants with an international network of professionals in their field
The training targets highly motivated decision makers, policy makers and professionals from the fields of energy, water, waste, agriculture, climate change, infrastructure and economic development, those working in government ministries (such as local government, planning, development, energy and others), in local authorities, NGO’s and CBO’s active in the field of entrepreneurship and startup, venture capital funds, business organizations, and academic institutions engaged with cleantech and entrepreneurship programs.
Location and Accommodation
MASHAV awards a limited number of scholarships. The scholarship covers the cost of the training program including lectures and field visits, full board accommodation in double rooms (two participants per room), health insurance (see below) and transfers to and from the airport. Airfares and daily allowance are not included in the scholarship.
Medical insurance covers medical services and hospitalization in case of emergency. It does not cover the treatment of chronic or serious diseases, specific medications taken by the participant on a regular basis, dental care and eyeglasses. Health authorities recommend that visitors to Israel make sure they have been inoculated against tetanus in the last ten years. Subject to the full binding policy conditions. Participants are responsible for all other expenses.
Pasaporte y Visa:
El pasaporte debe tener validez por el período que dura el curso y hasta minimo seis meses de finalizado el mismo y debe incluir una visa de entrada a Israel. Se solicita traer 2 fotografías de tamaño pasaporte para diversos documentos. Reservaciones: Se ruega confirmar su vuelo de forma tal, que se asegure su llegada 1 día antes del inicio del curso y la partida en el día posterior a su culminación