JICA Knowledge Co-Creation Program (KCCP)
The Japanese Cabinet released the Development Cooperation Charter in February 2015, which stated, “In its development cooperation, Japan has maintained the spirit of jointly creating things that suit partner countries while respecting ownership, intentions and intrinsic characteristics of the country concerned based on a field oriented approach through dialogue and collaboration. It has also maintained the approach of building reciprocal relationships with developing countries in which both sides learn from each other and grow and develop together.” JICA believes that this ‘Knowledge Co- Creation Program’ will serve as a foundation of mutual learning process.
This program is designed for the government officers and decision makers in charge of developing and implementing projects and services to tackle social issues using ICT.
The sessions will be held online and will include self-study (assignment) and discussion with web conference.
All sessions are carried out in English.
The period of the program is from May 23 to July 15, 2022.
Essential Qualifications Current Duties:
(a) Officers belonging to a central government dedicated to the management of ICT use, such as the ministry of ICT/communications.
(b) Central/Local government officers in charge of promoting ICT based services Experience in the Relevant Field:
More than two years of work experience. Applicant should have a basic knowledge of ICT and a keen interest in applying ICT in his/her work. Educational Background:
be a graduate of university or equivalent Language Proficiency: have a competent command of spoken and written English proficiency equivalent to TOEFL iBT 100 or above (This course includes active participation in discussions, which requires high competence in English. Please attach an official certificate for English ability such as TOEFL, TOEIC etc, if possible) Technical Requirements
a. Technology Proficiency
・ Basic computer skills such as, sending/receiving email with attachments, and using a web browser.
・ Online course is delivered using the following services, Web Conferences (Zoom), Cloud Storage (GIGAPOD, Google Drive), and YouTube. Online tutorial and support by JICA will be limited. The ability to be self-directed in learning new technology skills are required.
b. Internet Connection
High Speed Broadband Connection (at least 2Mbps).
* Internet access charge incurred for this course shall be borne by your organization.
c. Hardware (Minimum Requirement)
Regular access to a computer, either from your home or from your office.
Operating System: Windows or Mac OS (Updated version is preferred).
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or higher; 2GHz or higher
Memory: 4GB of RAM or higher
Hard Drive Space: 5GB free disk space
Browser: Google Chrome is preferred browser. (Edge, Firefox, Safari can be used)
Others: Webcam Microphone, and Audio output Device (Speaker or Headset)
d. Software (which may be required)
Zoom Client for Meeting (https://zoom.us/download)
* In case you are using your office computer and use of Zoom is not authorized by your IT administrator, please notify JICA at the time of application. Health: must be in good health to participate in the course program.
1) Age: between the ages of twenty-five (25) and fifty (50) years
2) Gender Consideration: JICA promotes gender equality. Women are encouraged to apply for the program
El curso esta cubierto por la beca
Agradecemos que los postulantes se registren en nuestro portal, previo a venir a entregar la documentación de manera presencial: https://portaldebecas.auci.gub.uy/auci_prod/servlet/com.portal.loginportal
Conditions for Participation
The participants of KCCP are required
(1) to strictly observe the course schedule,
(2) to carry out such instructions and abide by such conditions as may be stipulated by both the nominating Government and the Japanese Government in respect of the course
(3) to strictly prohibit recording, capturing and screen shot and,
(4) to observe the rules and regulations of the program implementing partners to provide the program or establishments